13 Dec 2017 in review
As we approach the last two weeks of the year, we’d like to take a moment to reflect.
As a relatively new company to the modular construction industry, each day brings new challenges, victories, opportunities and successes.
Here’s to our top 10 highlights from 2017:
- We opened headquarters in Denver, CO to better serve our clients in the US, and celebrated with an open house.
- We joined forces with Accord Structures to give clients the opportunity to work with a team of qualified brands under one contract.
- We branched out into the construction of Quick Service Restaurants to help QSR owners shorten the cycle on new locations and expedite restaurant openings, increasing their ROI.
- We launched a brand new website.
- Our story was featured in a national magazine, Construction Today.
- We 3D printed mini-modules and brought them with us to Offsite Construction Expo Vancouver and The Lodging Conference.
- We exhibited at the ASCHA Convention in Edmonton and CREJ’s Senior Housing & Care Expo in Denver, to offer insight on how modular can integrate into the ageing care industry.
- We overhauled our standard module design to increase structural integrity while decreasing overall cost.
- We set up shop in Knoxville, TN, and staffed it with a team of motivated construction professionals.
- We met a lot of incredible people throughout the year – architects, owners, developers, general contractors, etc. Without you, we wouldn’t have gained the valuable feedback that has allowed us to fine-tune our designs. We wouldn’t have seen the opportunities to expand our products. And we most certainly wouldn’t be where we are today. We are so thankful to all of you and can’t wait for a successful 2018!